List of Countries that have Experienced Hyperinflation:
• Angola • Argentina • Austria • Belarus • Bolivia • Bosnia and Herzegovina • Brazil • Bulgaria • China • Free City of Danzig • Georgia • Germany • Greece • Hungary, 1922-1924 • Hungary, 1945-1946 • Israel • Krajina • Mexico • Nicaragua • Peru • Philippines • Poland, 1921-1924 • Poland, 1989-1991 • Republika Srpska • Romania • Russian Federation • Taiwan • Ukraine • United States • Yugoslavia • Zaire (now the Democratic Republic of the Congo) • Zimbabwe
Last Hyperinflation in the USA
During the Revolutionary War, the Continental Congress authorized the printing of paper currency called continental currency. These notes depreciated rapidly, giving rise to the expression “not worth a continental.“
Examples of Hyperinflation
Germany went through its worst inflation in 1923. In 1922, the highest denomination was 50,000 Mark. By 1923, the highest denomination was 100,000,000,000,000 Mark. In December 1923 the exchange rate was 4,200,000,000,000 Marks to 1 US dollar.[ In 1923, the rate of inflation hit 3.25 × 106 percent per month (prices double every two days). Beginning on 20 November 1923, 1,000,000,000,000 old Marks were exchanged for 1 Rentenmark so that 4.2 Rentenmarks were worth 1 US dollar, exactly the same rate the Mark had in 1914.
During this period from 1999–2009, the country experienced a sharp drop in production in all sectors. Unemployment rose and life expectancy dropped. Hyperinflation began early in the twenty-first century, reaching 624% in 2004. It fell back to low triple digits before surging to a new high of 1,730% in 2006. The Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe revalued on 1 August 2006 at a ratio of 1 000 ZWD to each second dollar (ZWN), but year-to-year inflation rose by June 2007 to 11,000% (versus an earlier estimate of 9,000%). Larger denominations were progressively issued.
The Value of the Dollar is decreasing, Fuel Prices are Rising, Food Prices are Rising, Food Packages and Contents are Smaller, your Employment income is FLAT and/or Decreasing! This is what you should DO IMMEDIATELY!
1. Keep excess cash in precious metals, in tangible assets not paper assets. Investing in precious metals will hedge the defilation of your dollar. While the value of the dollar is going down, the value of the precious will go up. So when a New Currency is implemented, you can sell your precious metals and get full value of the New Dollar.
2. Downsize, Downsize, Downsize, continuously downsize. Move to a less expensive rental. Find ways to reduce your monthly mortgage, Pay off your debt, Cut back on services, Stop spending on Luxuries. Use the Money you save from Downsizing to pay off debt, start a home business to generate another income. Use this money to buy long term food and precious metals.
3. You will need short term and long term supplies. Stock up on Necessities like Food, Water, Medicine, Vitamins etc.. Food as a necessity. Stock up on Food. As Food Prices rise you will not be able to afford quality food. Learn about long term foods at http://www.GlobalFoodPrices.net The only alternative will be low quality processed, GMO food with less nutrition and vitamins. Which in turn means, Weaker Immune system, sickness, disease and shorter life span. Take a look at http://www.VitaminsandJuice.com They have a Drink with a High ORAC value which means it is a very strong anti-oxidant.
4. Start your own business. I don’t recommend depending on your employer for an income. DO NOT DEPEND ON YOUR EMPLOYER! Most employers are not giving raises so your salary will be FLAT and they may even try to take money away from you, charge more for benefits and charge more for retirement. I recommend you start TWO home businesses. Since Food is a Necessity I recommend you start a nationwide food business, see details at http://www.GlobalFoodPrices.net in their Food Investment section.
I also recommend an International Business so the world will be your market place and you can tap into all economies. Since you will need Vitamins and Minerals I recommend a Vitamins and Juice Company, see details at http://www.VitaminsandJuice.com
Will you be able to afford food in the future? What type of quality of food will you be able to afford? During the recent disasters, there were food shortages and with a demand the prices will sky rocket! Are you prepared for this and do you have a food supply in case of a disaster? There is a way to provide food on your table monthly, provide food to save for a disaster and start a food business to create an income. It’s called eFoods Global, you can prevent your food prices from rising, food shortages and start a home business.
If you are ready to help others and yourself get FOOD while also building a passive income for yourself, then…